Business Storage Available at Orange Self Storage
At Orange Self Storage in Lewis Center, OH, we know that documents require special care when they are placed into storage. Fire safety is imperative, but special precautions should also be taken to avoid even small amounts of moisture as this also can destroy documents. A little humidity may be enough to cause documents to mildew when they are not stored properly. In addition, documents worthy of the expense involved in placing them into storage may be important enough to require strong security measures.
Orange Self Storage storage units may be the answer for those who would like to remove document clutter from their workplace or home, but who also want greater personal control at a lower price.
Document Storage Tips
Orange Self Storage allows you to remove documents from your business or household and store them at a secure location, and storage facilities come in many forms. Those planning to store documents should look for more than just a room that protects goods from wind and weather.
- Look for a self storage unit with adequate security. Consider features like lighting, cameras, fencing, on-site management, and security guards.
- Find a facility that offers climate control features like temperature and humidity control. Find out if the unit has individual controls or if the entire facility is adjusted by management.
- Consider pest control. Ask the facility how they deal with this potential problem and look around the facility to see if it is clear of weeds, foundational cracks and other signs of trouble.
- Be sure you can access the unit whenever you might need to review your stored documents.
- Look for self storage facilities that specialize in document storage.